- About us
- Complete services
- Residential clients
- Business clients
Nexcom offers a wide range of data transfer services for business clients – leased lines, MAN and VPN services. These services are used for building urban and interurban connectivity.
Leased lines provide a connection between two points. The service guarantees permanent and unlimited data transfer between the locations 24/7/365. The leased lines ensure guaranteed speed of 64 kbps to 2048 kbps for transmission of internet, voice services and video applications. The service is suitable for small, medium and large companies with intensive internet usage..
• Building of physical connection by NEXCOM
• Equipment provided by NEXCOM
• Traffic management, mechanisms for its prioritization, and transfer quality controlled by NEXCOM
• Quick and easy bandwidth expansion on request of clients
• Secure connection with exclusive right of usage
• Leased lines are suitable for web hosting
• Two types of connectivity: CityLink - urban connectivity and MAXLink - interurban connectivity
• Data transfer in real time with no lags
• Guaranteed bandwidth
• Opportunity for the use of additional services
Nexcom MAN services provide optic connection with at rates from 2048 kbps to 1 gbps for data transfer, voice and high-speed internet. Optic connectivity is proper for companies that need large bandwidth and high level of data transmission protection. Nexcom builds MAN connectivity between two or more objects of the clients.
VPN (Virtual Private Networks)
The building of Virtual Private Networks is an effective solution for business customers and internet suppliers with two or more locations, who need reliable remote connection of many points in an internal local network and protection of the exchanged information.
Virtual private networks are secure connections of the ‘point to point’ type between a user’s computer and a client company’s server. VPN allow preservation of the confidential character of information, transferred through public medium - internet.
• Savings on costs, equipment and time
• Security guaranteed by standardized protocols, encrypted connection and access rights.
• Effective and optimized communications
• Connectivity among geographically remote areas by one common network
• Fast building
• Technical service level agreement
• 24 hour customer support